Your apprenticeship partner
We match apprentices to employers, deliver training and provide ongoing support throughout your apprenticeship.
Become an apprentice
Apprenticeships are a great way to begin your career. You earn and learn on the job, whilst at the same time, gain ‘nationally recognised qualifications’ and enjoy ‘career progression opportunities’.
Employ an apprentice
Apprenticeships are good for business. They provide real, measurable benefits for employers. They bring productive, enthusiastic and loyal people into your organisation and demonstrate your commitment to investing in your people to customers and suppliers.
Apprenticeships are changing. We work with employers of all sizes to help them understand changes to governement systems and get more from their apprenticeships. View our guides t0 The Apprenticeship Levy, The Digital Apprenticeships Service and more.
Why become an apprentice?
- They are a great way to start a successful career. You earn while you learn and gain ‘nationally recognised qualifications’
- They are available in all sectors and industries throughout England. There are more than 200 different types of apprenticeships available, offering over 1,200 job roles, in a wide range of industry sectors (anything from engineering, boat building, veterinary nursing to accountancy)
- Research has shown they enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their apprenticeship training
- New ‘Higher Apprenticeship’ opportunities will be available soon. These will give young people access to exciting new employment opportunities, with great career progression options and even more valuable professional skills
- You can search and apply for vacancies on-line, using the official recruitment system for Apprenticeships in England. There are around 8,000 jobs on ‘Apprenticeship Vacancies’ at any one time.
Why employ an apprentice?
- They are proven to be good for your business
- They increase productivity and efficiency (80% of those who employ apprentices agree that they make the workplace more productive)
- They are loyal and hard working and help businesses grow (88% of employers, who employ apprentices, believe that they lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce)
- 83% of employers, who employ them, rely on their apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future
- 81% of consumers would prefer to use a company that employs apprentices
- You can advertise your current vacancies, free of charge, to hundreds of potential young candidates on ‘Apprenticeship Vacancies’. This is the official on-line recruitment system for Apprenticeships in England