For customer facing roles
Improve your customer retention rates by developing your staff. High levels of customer retention via effective customer service also improves staff morale and motivation.
Boost Your Team's Customer Service Skills & your Clients satisfaction levels
Studies have shown that apprentices bring an infectious enthusiasm and boost productivity for your team
Tried and tested trainingAs an experienced training provider, we can provide your apprentice with the skills and best practices that make a difference
Based in LondonLifeCare can deliver the apprenticeship at any of your locations or at any of our local offices. Your account manager will be your main point of contact and will coordinate your specific requirements with our internal delivery team
How We HelpLifeCare is just one of the apprenticeship partners that you can choose to work with through the DAS. We provide a flexible range of services that help you deliver an apprenticeship that’s effective for you and your apprentice
Get in touch from the startWe can help you identify how an apprenticeship will work for you based on our years of experience. We can help you with setup, as well as training and delivery.
Training DeliveryAs a training provider, we can teach the classroom elements of this apprenticeship, enabling your apprentice to achieve more
Tailored recruitmentWe use evidence based interview techniques, personality and skills-based testing to match you to your ideal apprentice.
Ongoing supportWe provide mentoring and pastoral support to you and your apprentice with gap analysis, regular health checks and experienced, practical guidance.
Your Customer Service Apprentices will benefit from:
• Learning to communicate and building relationships with customers
• Resolving problems and handling confrontation positively
• Promoting products and/or services using appropriate communication channels
• Learning how to keep records, gather customer feedback and working in a team
• High quality teaching by friendly and experienced staff
• Individualised mentoring and support throughout their time with us
• Confidence and skills building to maximise work performance
• Access to additional free/subsidised training courses
• Flexible patterns of classroom & work based learning to suit your organisation needs
Discuss your specific needs and preferences with your allocated account manager who will be on hand to support you every step of the way.
About this apprenticeship
- This Framework is issued by the Skills CFA (Council for Administration)
- About this Apprenticeship Framework
- About this Apprenticeship Standard
- The range of qualifications delivered on this Framework