Your apprenticeship partner
LifeCare is a specialist Health & Social Care Training Provider based in London since 1998. Alongside the Care Sector we are also experienced in providing training to support the development of skills in the wider sectors of Business Administration and Customer Service.
Our dedicated apprenticeships team each has a minimum of 8 years’ experience supporting London businesses with the delivery of apprenticeships. Every team member regularly updates skills and competence to ensure the best knowledge & practice are always maintained in the delivery of our whole service. With Gap analysis conducted with your account manager from the offset, we tailor apprenticeships and a wide range of specialist courses to effectively integrate with your HR development needs.
You don’t need to pay the Apprenticeships Levy to employ an apprentice.
From April 2017, employers with a wage bill of more than £3 million will have to pay the Apprenticeship Levy, this will be less than 2% of employers.
We work with both Levy paying and Non-Levy paying employers to help them get the most out of their apprenticeships.
Looking for info for Levy paying employers?
There is still lots of government funding in place for smaller employers. The exact amount will depend on a number of factors. Get in touch to find out more.
- Cost effective training
- A way to fill your skills gap
- A boost motivation and productivity
Funding for non-levy paying employers
- From April 2017 the Government will co-fund apprenticeships at a 9:1 ratio, with the Government paying 90% towards the
cost of training and assessment, and employers paying the remaining 10%.
- Employers with less than 50 employees will pay no contribution if they take on a 16-18 year olds apprentice or 19-24 year
olds who were formerly in Care or who have and education and health Care Plan
- The Government will contribute £1,000 towards the costs of apprenticeships for 16-18, and 19-24 years old care
leavers and those in education and healthcare plans, for the employer.
- You could get a grant or funding to employ an apprentice if you’re in England.
- The government will only contribute with funding if you contract training from a government-approved training
- Apprentices of all ages can now be funded to undertake an apprenticeship at the same level as, or at a lower level than, a qualification they already hold, if the apprenticeship will allow the individual to acquire substantive new skills and if t the content of the training is materially different from any prior qualification or a previous apprenticeship they already hold.
provider, which is what we pride at LifeCare.
Your Apprenticeship Partner
Established in 1998, LifeCare is a long time provider of apprenticeships, training and domiciliary care. Every member of our apprenticeships team has at least 8 years experience in delivering apprenticeships. We can make apprenticeships work for you and your apprentice.
Experience countsOur dedicated apprenticeship delivery team each have more than 8 years experience in delivering apprenticeships.
Where do LifeCare come in?
Our role is to help you get the most out of your apprenticeship. We can provide a very flexible selection of recruitment, training and ongoing support services to help your business, your team and your apprentice.
Get in touch from the startWe can help you identify how an apprenticeship will work for you based on our years of experience. We can help you with setup, as well as training and delivery.
Training DeliveryAs a training provider, we can teach the classroom elements of this apprenticeship, enabling your apprentice to achieve more
Tailored recruitmentWe use evidence based interview techniques, personality and skills-based testing to match you to your ideal apprentice.
Ongoing supportWe provide mentoring and pastoral support to you and your apprentice with gap analysis, regular health checks and experienced, practical guidance.
Your apprentices will be provided with
• High quality teaching by friendly and experienced staff
• Individualised mentoring and support throughout their time with us
• Confidence and skills building to maximise work performance
• Access to additional free/subsidised training courses
• Flexible patterns of classroom & work based learning to suit your organisation’s needs
A Training Provider
Founded in 1998, LifeCare provide training, apprenticeships and domiciliary care services in London. Our experience as an employer and long term training provider enable us to provide meaningful support and real world advice for both you and your apprentice.
We’re incredibly proud of the achievements of the apprentices we’ve helped.