Interested in Working in Care?
We are currently looking to hire Support Workers on full time basis. However, applicants who want to work part time will be considered as well.
The role involves visiting clients in their own home to help them stay independent in their homes. Your key responsibilities would include
- Providing Personal Care
- Helping to cook and serve meals
- Helping to keep their home clean and tidy
- Helping with Laundry
- Helping to promote physical and mental wellbeing (e.g. by taking the client out)
- Identifying other support that the client might need to stay independent and safe in their own homes
- Candidates for this job will need to be
- Reliable, trustworthy and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Committed to developing themselves and their practice through training
Areas of work
We are looking for support workers to provide home care in the following areas
- Highams Park
- Wood Street
- Leyton and Leytonstone
Salary: £9.40 per hour + we also pay travel time (which can add about 50p per hour to your rate + mileage at 40p per mile (for drivers)
To apply please e-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifecare Professionals is a growing organisation providing domiciliary care across London and the South East. The agency arm provides about 3500 hours of care a week to private and direct payments clients. We work with our accredited training arm to ensure that we develop and support our staff through quality training and supervision.
No worries. Lifecare can provide fully funded care qualifications (subject to eligibility
and availability of funding).